Thursday, April 14, 2011

Inspiration - Mari Erikkson, Photographer

Inspiration - Mari Erikkson, Photographer: "
[All Photos - Mari Erikkson]

Today is another one of those days - fog fog fog ... for as far as the eye can see. It's damp. It's cold. And I'm starting to feel as though spring may never arrive. To make the day worse, I've had a cold for the last couple days. That may or may not have to do with the fact that I've refused to stop wearing my pants cuffed with my flats. I can be a tad stubborn.

I'm off to take a nap. It's a late night for my husband tonight so that means I have plenty of time to tidy the house. I just put the little one down for a nap so I should be able to sneak in some quiet time. The day may be dark and gloomy, but my bed is warm and cozy! And, I can hear the cardinals calling from my bedroom window which is surrounded by lilac bushes... Oh the lilacs. How much longer until I can wake up to the smells of lilacs?

In the mean time, here are some pretty photos from a favourite photographer; Mari Erikkson. She's Swedish. What is it with the Swedes? Why are they all so amazingly talented? Her photos have been featured in everything from Elle Food and Wine to Jeanne D'Arc Living.

You can view more of her portfolio here. Have a lovely rest of the week. At least tomorrow's Friday.







"

No comments:

Post a Comment