Friday, October 21, 2011

The Luxe Report: Fall Style Inspiration

The Luxe Report: Fall Style Inspiration: image

{Bright Pop of Yellow, Wrapped in a Super-Luxe Fur, via tumblr}

Hi La Dolce Vita readers! I’m Rebecca, the founder of the fashion site, Young Sophisticates, and I’ll be writing a new fashion column, called The Luxe Report, here on La Dolce Vita. The Luxe Report will showcase the best in designer fashion and trends, with an emphasis on luxury and glamour. There will be links at the end of each post so you can shop the chic styles you’ve seen, and get the look! Some of my favorite things, right now, include… pink peonies, the fashion featured on Gossip Girl, Lollia Tea Leaves & Honey candle, OPI black cherry chutney and baking double chocolate cupcakes. I’m all about sophisticated pieces, with feminine detailing. My favorite designers include Proenza Schouler, Marchesa, Jason Wu, and Oscar de la Renta. I share Paloma’s “classic with a twist” aesthetic in fashion and interiors, and that’s why I am thrilled to be a new La Dolce Vita contributor.

Right now, I am daydreaming about luxe fur coats, fit-for-a-princess Issa London dresses, bright pops of color, and a bit of tweed and houndstooth thrown in the mix for good measure. Which fashion trends are you inspired by this season?

{Classic Pointy Toe Heels, Tortoise Sunnies, Minimalist Vibe Skirt & a Sexy Chic Fur Coat, via tumblr}

image

{Ladylike & Modern, Issa - London Fashion Week - F/W '11, via tumblr}

image

{Parisian Chic; Effortlessly Cool Clemence Poesy via tumblr}

No comments:

Post a Comment