Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Summer Holiday

Summer Holiday:

I think I've found the place where I want to spend my summer holiday this year!
UNBELIEVABLE, THIS HOUSE IS AMAZING,GO CHECK-OUT ROSESANDRUST WEB SITE !


Away from the madding crowd, with the beach on my doorstep, this house on South Africa's west coast would be perfect.



A lovely big, open living area, casually furnished and filled with light.



Room to breathe....




I would rustle up some magical seafood suppers in this kitchen...





A dining table big enough for our family and then some.....


The main bedroom has wraparound views....


From the outside looking into the main bedroom.





This bedroom has it's own fireplace.


There are 2 bedrooms that have their own little kitchenette and sitting area, perfect for grandparents or visiting friends.




Inviting rooms for children...





...including a play area.



The family bathroom.



A quick stroll to the sea.




Easy beach living...



Should I make up a bed for you?


Till next time


Sharon x


Source: www.lighthouselocation.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment