Monday, May 2, 2011

Fiona and Twig Features...Laughing With Angels

Fiona and Twig Features...Laughing With Angels: "


When I think about bloggers whose images inspire,
there is one lady who consistently
tops the list...




From her glorious gardens
and sumptuous blooms...




to her enviable studio space...




to her
to her angelic and
beautiful son...

{click links to read about her sweet Landon}




June never fails to amaze and inspire with her
effortless artistry and gentle spirit.


It is with great respect and enthusiasm that I present to you
my featured blog for the month of May...








{ all images courtesy Laughing With Angels }






































































































Please visit my sweet friend June
and be inspired.
Be sure to tell her I sent you!


You can find the link to her blog right over there, to your right.

Just click on this image on my sidebar...




Have a glorious, beautiful day!


"

No comments:

Post a Comment