Monday, May 2, 2011

(title unknown)

(title unknown): "



Hi everyone,
When I was a child, my parents didn't celebrate holidays much, but my mother, Anna, loved Easter. No matter how poor we were at the time, my mother would create the most magical Easter basket that would send me over the moon and into the stars (Maybe I was high on too much sugar!). She filled it with some of the usual fare but always with some of the very unusual fare, indeed like; bird's nests, rocks, glitter in glass tubes, butterfly wings, and black jelly beans (my favorite)! I never walk down the grocery store aisle at Easter and lock eyes with all the stuffed bunnies without tearing up for my mom. I will have at least one licorice jelly bean for her on Sunday while saying my prayers and counting all of my many blessings.'Thank you God for this life.'
Happy Easter from my heart to yours,
- Pearl.
P.S. - We've added a few new things to our photo gallery and our new spring video. Click photos above to take a peek.

'When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.'
- Jimi Hendrix
"

No comments:

Post a Comment